Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Yahoo! Logo

Yahoo! logo is made out of only type. Who would have thought that this logo would become famous one day. It's basically just purple type that's out of line. This logo does have movement because the letters go up and down. I can just hear someone saying Yahoooooo! I think it's a cheerful logo. It kind of looks like something a kid would draw. This logo sort of looks like it was put together quickly, but I think that was the look that they were going for. This is probably one of the worst logo designs out there. If Yahoo! didn't have the exclamation point at the end I don't think it would have been read right. I think Yahoo! used to be red and then they changed it to purple. There's not that much to say about this logo though.

No comments:

Post a Comment