Thursday, May 9, 2013

Oreo Point-of-Purchase Display


I love this display. This is a great point-of-purchase display. In my typography class we talked about the design and importance of point-of-purchase displays. These displays grabs people's attention. This is a very creative display. I love the milk rushing out of the bottom and I like the giant Oreo cookie hanging off the side. It looks like you could dip the giant cookies into the milk. They have definitely branded this display. They have the word "Oreo" really big at the top and they also have it on each shelf. I like how the shelves are curved instead of straight. I think it's more effective having curved shelves because it goes with the flow of the design. If I saw this in a store I would probably go buy something off of this display. Definitely an eye catching display.

No comments:

Post a Comment