Sunday, May 5, 2013

Christine's Caribbean Cuisine's Menu



This is Christine's Caribbean Cuisine's menu. This restaurant is in Riverview, Florida. I really like this menu. If I saw this menu from a distance I would definitely look at it. I love the colors and the pictures. This has a tropical feel to it. This menu makes me wish I was in Florida. I like how the colors and the pictures are mixed in together and I like the texture around them. I like how some pictures are behind the descriptions and others are in front. This menu has a lot of movement. I also like the typography on this menu. It looks like they used the same font for the food items, but used variations of that font. I like how the food titles are in all capital letters, bold, and bigger than the other font. The food items are also in capital letters, but in a smaller font. I like the use of dots that goes from the food item to the price. It is easy to follow and read. I like how they didn't use dollar signs. I also like how they put that "lunch is served 11am-3pm mon-fri" at the bottom in big letters. I don't like the font for that sentence though. I think they should bring the "Christine's" font back in at the bottom. I like that they used a low opacity white box to put the menu items in. It helps it stand out from the background.

No comments:

Post a Comment