Thursday, May 9, 2013

Point-of-Purchase Display- Milk-Bone

 In my typography class we talked about the importance of point-of-purchase displays and how useful they can be if they are designed well. I really like this display. This is very cute. I like how it's a dog house filled with bones and toys. They made the dog house red and black just like the Milk-Bone logo. I like how it's a 360 display and people can grab products from any side. It looks like they used every part of the display they could for shelving so they can put a lot of products on the display. I like how the Milk-Bone logo is displayed on top. Most people will probably see the sign first and then the dog house. If I saw this in PetSmart or Bowman's  I would walk over to it and possibly buy something.

No comments:

Post a Comment