Thursday, May 9, 2013

Point-of-Purchase display- Josh Groban

Product Photo This is a point-of-purchase display. A place called Lithowerks does high-quality color printing and packaging, commercial printing, custom work, inventory management, and other services. http://www.lithowerks.com/printing/gallery.html

Point-of- Purchase displays are usually in stores like grocery stores, gaming stores, and department stores. I don't think a lot of people think much about them. When people walk into a store and they see a point-of-purchase display that they like they will go to the display and usually pick the product up without even thinking about it. They catch people's attention. This display is promoting Josh Groban's new album the Closer.  I think this display would be effective. I like the die-cut of the artist and I like how he is leaning on the CD part. I like the typography at the bottom, it stands at. The white text really stands out. Closer is a little hard to read, but you can tell that it's not that important or they would have made it stand out more. I can tell what part the CD's would be in. I think this is a good Point-of-Purchase display.  

No comments:

Post a Comment