Sunday, May 5, 2013

Sedam Bisera Resturant Design Menu


http://sedambisera-restaurantdesign.manifo.com/
This is Sedam Bisera Resturant Design located in Italy. According to their website they help restaurants by redesigning elements to make the restaurant more successful and better. I like the design of this menu. I like the border around it. I also like the very low opacity city in the background. Some people may find that distracting though. I like the typography on this menu. I like that they made the food titles brown to match the background. I like that they included pictures. I like menus that have pictures on it because I like seeing what the food looks like. I like how the text wraps around the pictures. I don't really like the green for the side information. I think they should have used the brown from the titles. It looks like a puke green. The only thing that's throwing me off about this menu is where the titles are positioned at. Some of the are centered within the white box and others aren't. Veal Entrees is squished to the side. I think they need to make the picture of the veal smaller, so the title fits in better.

No comments:

Post a Comment