Tuesday, February 19, 2013

StockHolm Rock-Out Flyer

Stockholm Rock Out Festival This is the 2010 Stockholm Rock-Out Music Festival's flyer. It is a big metal music festival in the summer. I think the music festival is held in Switzerland. I don't really like the design of this flyer. It doesn't scream metal music. All they did was put the logo/type fonts of the bands that are playing in the center of the flyer. We all know that centering a design is too boring and not interesting. I guess if this is the official flyer of the music festival they have to use the same type faces of the bands that are playing. I think they could have been a little more creative in designing this flyer. One thing that would make it more interesting is having it off center. I think they should have made the date bigger because it's hard to read and it's too close to the title. I don't think the background fits the metal music festival. I think they should have a different background. I also think this flyer is too crowded. I know music festival flyers are supposed to have a lot of information on it, but I don't like how they designed this one. I am designing a electronic music festival flyer in my typography class now. I am looking at other music festival flyers to get some ideas of what to do and what not to do.  This is a metal music festival flyer and when I look at the flyer it doesn't say metal music festival to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment