Monday, February 25, 2013

Hidden Truth Poster

  This poster was done by Christina Koehn at the University of Washington, USA. I like how the type in this poster is angled. I am creating a music festival flyer with angled type in my typography class. I like how the words "Hidden Truth" look hidden. It took me a while to figure out what it actually said. I like the concept of trying to hide the words hidden truth, but I don't think it works that well. It looks like she randomly put 3 lines of text in the word hidden truth. I don't understand why there is such a big gap between the H and the I when the size of the text isn't that big. Unless she was trying to show that the words were coming down and on top of the words. The text at the very top next to the 06 is small. She should have made the type bigger since she now as all this dead space at the top. I have no clue what the giant 06 means in the corner. I like the concept of this poster, but I think it still needs some work done to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment