Sunday, April 28, 2013

Salute Kosher Restaurant Menu

Salute Kosher Restaurant Menu, 63-42 108th Street, Forest Hills, Queens
This is a very plain menu. I took me a while to figure out what the picture was next to the title. The picture is of 3 skewers. I don't think the picture reads right and I don't like where it's positioned at. This menu has very little design elements. Designers try to stay away from underlining words in their design. This menu has a lot of underlining in it. This menu has the title underline, which I don't think is bad. But they also have the words "We Deliver" underline too, which I don't think looks good. They also underlined all of the subhead titles. There isn't any visual hierarchy on this menu. All of the type is pretty much the same. I think they could have made the address and number in a regular font and then have "we deliver" in a bold font with quotes. That will add some interest.  The entrée names and the price is the same font and size. It also looks like the entrées and prices are in italics, unless that's just how it looks on the screen. This menu needs more variation in the font. The design is boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment