Friday, April 12, 2013

Dasani

 PlantbottleThis is Dasani's water bottle label. Dasani is fairly well-known. I think most people know what their water bottles look like. Their logo is based on typography rather than illustrations. I like what they did with the "S" in their name. It looks like they created their own font. I like the curved line going in the middle of the "A." I like that the "S" is different from the rest of the letters. It kind of looks like water dripping down. I like that it is curved rather than blocky. I also think the colors work well. The letters are white with a dark blue outline and a light blue streak inside the letters. I think the textured background also works well. I like how the background goes from a light blue to a darker blue. I also like that they put their own recycle sign and that it's redesigned plastic in green on the front. I think that's important to know. I like when water bottles or any type of products goes eco-friendly. I have to design a water bottle label made out of only type. I think this is a good example of typography.

No comments:

Post a Comment