Tuesday, April 16, 2013

FIJI Water

Personal (500mL) This is a FIJI water bottle. I don't think it's as popular as other water bottle brands. I think their water bottle label is different from most water bottle labels. It has more of a tropical feel to it. I like that they used a hibiscus flower instead of the typical mountains or rivers. Their logo is mainly made out of typography. The used all capital letters and outlined the letters in yellow. They have type written in cursive above the name and type below the name in a sans-serif font. It looks they used the max of 3 fonts in a design. Cursive usually doesn't work it small designs, but I think it works in this design because the type in cursive isn't the most important information. Outlines and the color yellow don't always work and can be hard to use it a design, but I think it works in this design because it is supposed to be a tropical design.  "FIJI Water is drawn from an artesian aquifer that lies hundreds of feet below the edges of a primitive rainforest.
That distance and isolation is part of what makes FIJI Water so much purer and richer in taste than other bottled waters." http://www.fijiwater.com/water/ I like that FIJI design represents where the water comes from. The water bottle label looks like it is represent the rainforest. They design makes me want to go there. I like the curved blue and green lines it the background. It reminds me of water and palm trees. I think this label has a relaxing and calming feel to it. I think this is a well-designed water bottle label.

No comments:

Post a Comment