Sunday, April 28, 2013

Golf Menu

http://restaurantfunds.com/blog/restaurant-menu-design-more-profit-with-smarter-design

 I like this menu. It reminds me of the Greene Turtle menu/atmosphere. I like where the pictures are placed. This restaurant looks like it is a golf restaurant or has a big focus on golf because of the pictures and titles. I think the titles are clever-tee it up, sand-wedges, back nine, and the turn. I like the picture of the tee under the title because it looks like it is underlining it, but I don't like how big it is. The shadow is interfering with the first item and that might be distracting to people who are trying to read. I like how each of the subtitles are in different fonts. The menu definitely has font variation. I like how the entrees are bold and the descriptions are in a regular font. The one thing I don't see on this menu is prices. I don't know if the prices are hidden and they are too small for me to see them, but I don't think there are any prices on this menu. I hate menu without prices. I think every menu should have a price unless it's a special type of restaurant (like when you go on a cruise and they give you a menu with just the entrées and description because the food was included when you paid for your trip). Sometimes people will pick one entrée over another because of the price (usually if the one entrée is a lower price than the other one). Overall, I like the design of this menu there are just a few changes that I would make.

No comments:

Post a Comment