Friday, April 5, 2013

Poland Spring Water

 This is a Poland Spring water bottle. It relies more on the illustrations than the typography, which is fine. I have to design a water bottle label using mainly typography though. I like the illustration on this water bottle. I like the rushing water going into the distance. I think their logo, which is mainly type is fairly well-known. It's a little hard to read the "P" in Poland. It almost looks like an "O." I would change the "P" in Poland to look more like a "P" than an "O." I also think the yellow curved banner adds a nice touch to the logo. It kind of looks like it's smiling. I think it's a good idea to put when the company was established. I see that on a lot of water bottles. In this case this company was established in 1845 and they put that right underneath the "S" in Spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment